Note: This form is for general questions, comments, suggestions, bug reports, etc.
Or simply send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your privacy is important to us. We will protect the information you share with us to the best of our abilities, within the limits described by this policy.
- We will not share any of your personal information with anyone, except with your explicit permission, or if required by law, or in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety and property of employees and clients of Miranor.
- Some services of this website require you to create a personal account through which we can keep track of some of your activities on this site, such as the products you download, the services you use, and the contributions you make to the development of our products and services. Such account is required for your own benefit - it may enable you to receive additional services, discounts, and bonuses, based on your past activity and contribution.
- If you choose not to create an account, you can still use many of the services on the website. However, you will not be able to access areas that require registration. Creating an account is very easy and free, and should not take more than a minute of your time.
- For the purpose of creating an account, we ask you to provide a Username, an Email, and a Password of your choice. The Username can be your actual name, but not necessarily. The Username is used as an author name in the Widget Store, and is publically displayed next to the widgets you have submitted to the Store. The Username may also be publically displayed in other parts of the website for your benefit (for example, as a reward for your contributions). Your Email will never be publically displayed on the website, or any other place under our control.
- You are required to provide an Email address while creating your account. You can change your Email at any time. When you provide or change your Email, you will receive a one-time confirmation message, which is needed to make sure your Email is correct. Beyond that, your Email will be used only to restore your Password if requested by you. Any other use of your Email will require your explicit approval, and you will be able to retract your approval at any time.
- You can change your Username, Password, Email, and subscriptions, or edit or delete your submitted widgets, or even delete your account altogether at any time via the Account Settings option (when logged in) on the website. Please note that any changes you make may not take effect immediately due to technical limitations. We shall do our best to apply the requested changes as soon as possible.
- NOTICE REGARDING COOKIES. When you log in, the website may store a small cookie file on your computer. It is needed only for your convenience, to enable you not to log in every time you access the website. The cookie will not be used for any other purpose.
- Your personal information and related data is stored on a password-protected server. The password to the server is known only to the Miranor webmaster. Your Password is encrypted before being transmitted to or stored on the server, so no one knows your password, not even the webmaster.
- When you are using the Cloud Compilation Service, your source code is uploaded to our servers UNENCRYPTED, so DO NOT use this service to compile source code that you deem secret. Your source code is compiled automatically, and deleted from our servers as soon as the compilation is complete (the code on your computer is NOT deleted, of course). No member of the Miranor team (including the webmaster) will be able to see your code. That being said, we reserve the right to collect statistical information about the source code (such as the average size) and the compilation process in order to provide a better service for you. The compiled app is downloaded back to your computer UNENCRYPTED, so DO NOT use the service if you don't want others to see you apps. The app is kept on our servers for about an hour after the compilation in case you want to download it again. The app is located on a publically accessible location, but the access link is randomly generated, so any attempt to access it without knowing the exact address is extremely unlikely to succeed (meaning that the chance of anyone stumbling upon your app during that hour is practically zero).
- You may contribute your source code to Miranor in exchange for compensation, as specified on the website. Unlike the code that you submit to the Cloud Compilation Service, your contributed code may be displayed publically or shared with select customers, and will be fully accessible to the Miranor team, along with all the copyright information that you may choose to include in the contributed code. DO NOT include any personal information in the contributed code, unless you are fully prepared for it to be displayed publically.
- You have a significant role in protecting your information. No one except the webmaster can see or edit your personal account information without knowing your Username and Password, so do not share these with others. The only time your password is transmitted unencrypted is when a new password is sent to your confirmed Email address during the password restoration process. In such a case, you should change your password as soon as possible. You should also change your password right away if you have a reason to believe that your password has been compromised.
- If for some reason you believe that we have not adhered to the above principles, or if you believe that your account has been compromised (for example if your private information had been changed without your authorization), please notify us immediately via the Contact Us form on this site, and we will do our best to determine and correct the problem promptly.
This policy was last modified on: June 5th, 2014.