Miranor ("mira" is pronounced as in "miracle") is a startup in the software industry. The name roughly translates as "magic light".
Mission: to provide easily learned and easily used tools for creating portable software apps with minimal pain and maximal efficiency.
Vision: to allow anyone, not just programmers, develop professional-level apps.
Products and Services
- The Elgrint library provides a universal Graphic User Interface, which is suitable for most existing and future operating systems, on desktop, mobile, or web-based platforms (the current prototype supports only MS-Windows platforms, but that is going to change)
- The Cloud Compilation Service allows you to use the Elgrint library without installing anything on your computer, thereby reducing the installation pain
- The Miranor Store contains source code that you can download and use for developing your apps. The Store also contains compiled apps for your personal use
Miranor was first created and registered with IVC in 2008. The initial projects turned out to be non-starters. In 2010 the focus was shifted to app development, which eventually resulted in the creation of the Elgrint library and related services, which were released as a public beta in April 2014.
- Name: Dimitry Rotstein
- Positions: CEO, CTO
- Technical bio:
- B.Sc. Computer Sciences from , Cum Laude
- B.A. Physics from , Summa Cum Laude
- Software Engineer at
- Coding Challenge winner
- TechnoBrain-2004 technological contest winner
- Management/entrepreneurship bio:
- Additional info: