Contribute to Elgrint and get credit for it
You can help us make Elgrint better in various ways. Your contribution will be appreciated in more than just words. In fact, it could save or even make you money. And the best part is, you don't even have to be a programmer for that.
For every useful contribution you make, you get one or more credit points, depending on the value of each contribution. The more you contribute, the more points you have.
What do I get for these credit points?
- Use them to purchase products in our Store (if the seller agreed to receive points instead of the money).
- Get discounts (up to 100%) for our paid services (when we offer ones).
- Earn a place in our Hall of Fame (coming soon...). The more points you have, the higher your username will appear on the list. Being in a Hall of Fame is something you can even mention in your CV - employers may find it impressive that you helped a startup, even if you're not a programmer.
So how can I get these points?
|Read the Guide and fill the feedback form||5 points (one time only)|
|Report any mistake, omission, or bug that you encounter on the site or in the downloadable products, especially in the Developer Guide and Reference||1 point for each report|
|Suggest any addition or improvement to the site, the services, or the products, including the Elgrint interface itself||1 point for each suggestion + special bonus for an exceptionally good suggestion|
|Send us your own source code to be added to the Example sections in the Reference||10 points for each accepted example|
|Submit your own source code (widgets) to be added to our Store||N points for each accepted widget, plus N points every time other developers download any of your widgets. N is the price you set yourself for each individual widget|
|Take part in the beta testing (contact us to learn how)||(Contact us for details)|
- Take initiative - think of other ways you can help improve our products and services, and let us know
- You need to create an account (don't worry, it's free) to receive any credit points.
- The above list will probably be updated often - check back once in a while to discover new ways of contributing, or subscribe to updates via Account settings